CLASS 1 DRIVER TRAINING RESTRICTED AND FULL DRIVER TESTS
NZTA & NZIDE DRIVING ASSESSMENTS
We specialise in driver education for class 1 (private motor vehicle)
Our personal approach to driver training ensures that you learn, while having fun & gaining confidence.
We have an automatic car and also offer lessons in your own manual car.
Have you failed your driving test? Have you lost confidence in your ability to drive?
Let us journey with you to help you achieve your driving goals. We can focus on:
- Covering all the different requirements of the practical test
- The pre-test assessment can be done in the official testing area
- Helping to correct any bad driving habits that you may not be aware of.
Things we will cover during our training:
- Basic pre drive procedure and vehicle controls
- Starting, gear change (manual and auto)
- Stopping and parking
- Correct mirror use and identifying blind-spots
- Intersections, give-way and stop rules
- Hill starts and parking
- 3 point turns
- Parallel parking and angle parking
- Lane changing
- On and off ramps merging into higher speed zones and expressway/motorway driving
- Reversing in a straight line and into a driveway
- Hazard detection (a big part of the full licence test)
- Preparation for the driving test